Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Thurs March 3rd.
Today I have narrowed down my choices to a idea that I enjoy and like and makes me the most excited. I have chosen to do plant hunting in the capital. Coming to a new city i found it hard to know where to go and since there isnt a lot of information on the web about where to find good places I had to find out from word of mouth. Creating this brochure will help students, new people to the city or anyone who loves plants find the treasures that they are looking for. This idea related to how John Key said wellington is a dying city because if we have more people buying plants and having them in their lives and this city it will show more as living. This idea best suits my style of design and I am sure I will be able to communicate this idea in a brochure in a captivating and cool way.

From here I need to do more research and study my 3 locations. I need to go take photographs of these places and get more of a feel of the emotive qualities that these locations hold & what experience these different places give out, also establish my 3 communication points.

No comments:

Post a Comment